Samples & Ordering
Tulip Cards.com - Contemporary Handmade Wedding Stationery, Invitations and Keepsakes. Samples & Ordering.
Samples & Ordering
- Please feel free to order one free sample of a design you like using the contact page. The design sample will be as seen in the picture on the website. A sample is for you to see the design and can be sent out ASAP. If you wish to proceed with the order, the ranges that have ribbon and roses can have a colour change to match your day. We will then make up a proof sample for you with the order form and the approval letter for you to sign.
- No order is too small.
- To start with, you need to pick the design you want! You may want to change a ribbon colour or rose to suit your wedding colour scheme, you might not! Have a look at our fonts & wording page. Once you've got an idea send us an email or give us a bell.
- Once we have worked out how your design will look we will send you out a lovely package! This will include a proof of your design, an order form and an approval letter.
- Make sure you are happy with the proof! Check the wording! Get somebody else to check the wording!
- We are happy to print in different languages but the responsibility for accuracy lies solely with you, the best we can manage is a bit of pigeon french!
- The order form will list all the possibilities in that range - Invitations, Guest book, Table Plan, Order of service, Colouring book etc.
- Decide which of these you would like and the quantity you need (see below) and fill out the form.
- Sign the approval letter, sign the proof and send all three things back to us.
- Once we receive this we will let you know the total cost. At this point you will need to pay 50% before we can start to make the order. This can be done through our website, pay-pal, cheque or BACS transfer.
- Normally we would aim to send the invitation stationery to you separately arriving approximately three months before your wedding. At this point you would need to pay the final balance prior to dispatch. The ceremony and reception stationery would then be sent at a later date to arrive a few weeks before the big day. If you would like any of your stationery sent out at times different to these that is ok too, its your wedding after all!
- A guide to help you work out quantity:
- Invitations - One per household (on average we find that a wedding with 100 guests equates to about 60 invitations).
- Order of service - One shared between two.
- Menu - Three or four per table of ten.
- Thankyou cards - One per household (remember that some who are unable to attend may still send gifts).