Terms & Conditions
Tulip Cards.com - Contemporary Handmade Wedding Stationery, Invitations and Keepsakes. Terms & Conditions.
Please read the unromantic terms and conditions
All designs are copyright of Tulip Cards.com and must not be reproduced or copied. By signing the approval letter you are confirming that you have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
- Once you have decided on a design, either from the website or a sample, the next stage is to confirm it along with any colour alterations and the wording.
- Please supply wording for the insert in typed format and not handwritten.
- It is your responsibility for the accuracy of the text.
- At this point we will send you a proof along with an approval letter.
- If you are fully happy with the proof, including design, layout, colours and wording, please sign and date both the approval letter and the proof and return them to us either by post or email. We cannot begin your order or go to print without this.
- We cannot be held responsible for any mistakes that are discovered afterwards.
- It is worth getting a second or third person to check the proof just to be double, double sure!
- If there are panic moments, however, we will do our best to help accommodate any changes!
Payment and Deposit
- There is no minimum order.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to confirm an order. This should be paid at the same time as the approval letter is returned.
- Payment can be made via our website, cheque, BACS transfer or PayPal.
- With all above completed the order can be commenced.
- Once the order is completed the remaining 50% balance must be paid prior to posting.
- Delay in payment at any stage may result in a delay with your order.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Any confirmed orders (i.e. approval letter and deposit received) will be protected from price increase.
- All of our designs are individually handmade. Every effort is made to reproduce them accurately but due to the nature of us being human and not a machine and the materials we use, the stationery may have some variations and may differ slightly from one card to another, this is not deemed as faulty.
- We have an extensive and reliable supplier network. However, all designs are subject to stock availability. If we do experience a problem with stock and/ or suppliers then the customer will be kept informed and we will do our utmost to provide an alternative and equivalent material.
- If products are ordered over differing time periods we are unable to guarantee continuity.
- We reserve the right to alter any agreed time scales due to alterations or changes.
- Some of our products do contain some small parts that may be unsuitable for small children to play with.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks from our receipt of the final approval for us to create and dispatch your stationary.
- All items will be sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery or courier and will require a signature. This can be a private address or work location, as long as there is someone you trust to sign for them.
- Delivery Costs:
- Orders of up to 50 items - £10.00
- Orders of over 50 items - £15.00
- Table Plans - £10.00
- We aim to deliver invitations and associated stationery earlier than the reception stationery which would be delivered closer to your wedding date.
- Delivery dates are given as estimates. We cannot, under any circumstances, be held liable for any losses arising due to failure to meet such delivery dates.
- If you fail to receive your order on the expected date or the order has suffered any damage during transit, please contact us immediately.
- Please contact us for delivery quotes to any locations outside mainland UK including international deliveries.
- If the order needs to be cancelled before the proof has been agreed and/ or the 50 % deposit has been paid then there will be no charge.
- If the order needs to be cancelled once work has been started then the 50% deposit is non-refundable.
- If the order needs to be cancelled once the work is complete and ready for shipping then the full amount must be paid.
- Refunds/ replacements will only be given in the case of transit damage or faulty design.